The latest Fall Feature Drop is here for Pixel phones and tablets, bringing a host of new features and improvements. Here’s a look at what’s new:
- New Pixel camera interface: The Pixel camera app has a new look and feel, making it easier to find and use the features you need.
- Faster Night Sight: Night Sight can now capture low-light photos even faster on Pixel 6 and newer devices.
- More ways to extend your battery life: Pixel phones now have more ways to help you save battery life, including a new Battery Saver mode and a new feature that can automatically adjust the brightness of your screen based on your surroundings.
- New features for Google Assistant: Google Assistant can now do even more on Pixel phones, including controlling your smart home devices with your voice, getting help with your work, and getting things done faster with new shortcuts.
- Streamlined navigation bar for Google Kids Space: Google Kids Space, a kids mode on the Pixel Tablet filled with quality content, has a new streamlined navigation bar making it simpler for kids to explore, switch apps and return to the home screen.
- New features for Google Assistant: Google Assistant can now do even more on the Pixel Tablet, including helping you with your work, finding information, and controlling your smart home devices with your voice.
- New features for Google Photos: Google Photos is getting new features that make it easier to organize and edit your photos. For example, you can now create albums based on the people in your photos, and you can use new editing tools to remove objects from your photos and enhance your portraits.
- New features for Google Maps: Google Maps is getting new features that make it easier to get around. For example, you can now see real-time traffic conditions on the map, and you can get directions for walking, biking, and driving.
These are just a few of the new features and improvements included in the Fall Feature Drop. To learn more, visit the Google Pixel website.