Leafeon is a Grass-type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation IV. It is one of the eight Eeveelutions, which are Pokémon that can evolve from Eevee into a variety of different forms depending on certain conditions. Leafeon is a powerful Pokémon that can be useful in both PvE and PvP battles.
How to Get Leafeon
There are two ways to get Leafeon in Pokémon GO:
- Use a Mossy Lure: Mossy Lures are special Lure Modules that can be attached to PokéStops to attract Grass-type Pokémon. If you evolve an Eevee while in the range of a PokéStop with a Mossy Lure attached, it will evolve into Leafeon.
- Use the name trick: You can also evolve an Eevee into Leafeon by naming it “Linnea” and then evolving it. This trick can only be used once per Eeveelution, so be sure to use it on a strong Eevee.
How to Use Leafeon in Battle
Once you have a Leafeon, you can use it in battle like any other Pokémon. Leafeon is particularly effective against Water-, Ground-, and Rock-type Pokémon. It also has a high Attack stat, making it a good choice for offensive teams.
Here are some tips for using Leafeon in battle:
- Pair Leafeon with Pokémon that can boost its Attack stat. For example, you could pair it with Alakazam, which has the Psychic ability. Psychic boosts the Special Attack stat of all Pokémon on the field, including Leafeon.
- Use Leafeon’s Charged Moves wisely. Leafeon’s Charged Moves, Razor Leaf and Solar Beam, are both powerful Grass-type attacks. Razor Leaf is a fast-charging move that can deal good damage, while Solar Beam is a slower-charging move that can deal massive damage.
- Be careful of Leafeon’s weaknesses. Leafeon is weak to Fire-, Ice-, Flying-, Poison-, Bug-, and Rock-type Pokémon. Avoid using Leafeon against these Pokémon, or be prepared to switch it out if it is at a disadvantage.
Leafeon can be a valuable asset to any team, but there are a few additional things to keep in mind when using it:
- Leafeon is a bulky Pokémon. It has high HP and Defense stats, which makes it difficult for opponents to take down quickly. However, this also means that Leafeon can be slow to move, so it is important to use its Charged Moves strategically.
- Leafeon is a good candidate for Mega Evolution. Mega Leafeon has even higher Attack and Defense stats, making it a powerhouse in battle. If you have a Mega Stone for Leafeon, be sure to use it when facing tough opponents.
- Leafeon is also a good choice for PvE battles. Its powerful Grass-type moves and high Defense stat make it well-suited for taking down Raid Bosses and Gym Leaders.
Overall, Leafeon is a powerful and versatile Pokémon that can be used in a variety of different ways. With its high Attack stat, strong Grass-type moves, and bulky stats, Leafeon can be a valuable asset to any team.